Packaging Support Engineer - Havant
Preetha Sampath is currently working with an international Pharmaceutical organisation to recruit a Packaging Support Engineer to be based from their site in Hampshire on a contract basis until Sep 2019.
As a Packaging Support Engineer, you will be joining the organisation's packaging operations, involved in:
- Both line dedicated and non line dedicated engineering support for the effective operation and maintenance of all packaging equipment identified and ensure production and OEE targets are achieved.
- Actively training and coaching operators and other engineering crafts persons as required to enhance the skills base.
- Ensuring that all operational, engineering (set up sheets, validation parameters, and maintenance documentation etc), quality and safety procedures are followed in compliance with site and corporate standards.
As a Packaging Support Engineer, you will have the following qualifications, skill sets & experience:
- A qualification or apprenticeship in an Engineering discipline (or equivalent) or equivalent experience.
- Demonstrated experience in a Multi Skilled Maintenance function gained within a Pharmaceutical, FMCG or other automated, high speed environment.
This is a great opportunity for a Packaging Support Engineer to work with a leading name in the Pharmaceutical industry, who in return offers a competitive salary.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact PreethaSampath on 01246 457710 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Engineers is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference ENG41240 in all correspondence.