Packing Plant Operator
CK Group are recruiting for Packing Plant Operators to join a leading global chemical solutions company, at their site in Cambridge on a 12 month contract. This is a shift based role with a rotating weekly pattern of two shifts; 6am - 2pm, 2pm - 10pmworking Monday to Friday.
Location: This role is located in Duxford, Cambridge.
Packing Plant Operator Role: Your main duties will be to:
- Ensure that all health, safety, environmental and plant operating procedures are met in full.
- Set and operate automated and semi-automated cartridge and can filling equipment and packing lines.
- Complete manual picking and labelling operations.
- Be trained to follow Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) to operate and clean down equipment lines
Your Background: The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Previous experience of working in a similar environment is preferred, although full training will be given.
- Good numeracy and literacy skills, with the ability to take the initiative.
- Ability to work with a high degree of accuracy
Apply: Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. For more information or to apply for this Packing Plant Operator position, please contact Phoebe Walker on 01246457730 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference 50960.