CK Group are recruiting for a Physicist to join a research and development consultancy at their site based in Cambridge on a permanent basis.
The Company: Our client is product advisory and development business who provide insights and expertiseto sectors including health and medical, food and beverage, chemicals and more.
Salary: Up to £45,000
As a Physicist within an Applied Sciences team, you will be responsible for creating, analysing and developing new technologies for clients.
Your main duties will be to:
- Design and perform laboratory experiments
- Perform desk based analysis & design
- Write design documentation and reports
- Present results and deliverables to clients
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- A degree in Physics (2.1 or above), ideally with a PhD
- Expertise in areas such as electronics, sensors, electromagnetics and optics
- A proven track record of planning and undertaking laboratory work independently and safely
Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Phoebe Walker on 01246457737 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference 50903.