CK Technical are recruiting for a Plant Fitter to join a waste management company at their site based in St Albans on a permanent basis.
Our client is the UK leader in Environmental Solutions. They offer services and expertise in waste, water and energy management. Their St Albans site is a commercial waste depot.
This role is located in St Albans. The site is easily commutable from areas to the North West of London such as Watford, Luton and Hatfield.
Your main duties will be:
- Maintaining and repairing plant equipment.
- Ensuring preventative maintenance is carried out.
- Assisting with commissioning new equipment.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing and ensuring the safe operation of waste processing and pumping equipment.
- Assisting management with maintaining the site's EPR permit.
- Maintaining records relating to maintenance of site and equipment.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- A NVQ in maintenance (or similar) as a minimum.
- Full UK driving license.
- Experience in pump repair would be desirable.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact George Truman on 01246 457736 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 47497 in all correspondence.