CK Group is recruiting for a Post OQ Scheduler to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Carlow on a contract basis for 12 months and has an hourly rate of up to €60.
The Company: Our client is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products. This position sits within their Manufacturing Division, which consists of a team of dedicated, energetic individuals, committed to being the most trusted supplier of pharmaceuticals and health products worldwide. They have an interdependent global manufacturing network that's committed to delivering a compliant, reliable supply to customers and patients on time, every time, across the globe.
The Location: The role is based at our client's site in Carlow, Ireland. Carlow is a fascinating town which pre dates written Irish history, has played a major part in Irish history and even served as the capital of the country in the 14th century. Carlow is located approximately 50 miles from Dublin and has good rail links as well as being close to the N9 & N80 roads.
Key Responsibilities: The Planner/ Scheduler will:
- Be part of the team that maintains and drives adherence to the AIT schedule in collaboration with the overall master schedule, all the site functional areas and other support teams.
- Drive the AIT related activities identification, definition and scheduling in support of the project
- Be responsible for building the process, toolkits / checklists, and schedule required by the team to actively carryout a succesful start up of the facilities.
- Lead and develop core planning meetings, with the necessary agenda, input and outputs.
- Ensure effective planning, common understanding and delivery targets to achieve business requirements and incorporate data generated into the planning system.
- Liaise with various internal and external stakeholders to develop plans with a medium to long-term forward view and associated daily delivery plans.
- Identify Key Deliverables to use in the planning function for each program.
- Monitor, track and Communicate plans and progress to management.
- Collaborate with Carlow Lead Planner and site teams to set long term execution plan.
- Drive visible performance management, use KPI's to track progress, monitoring actual performance versus plan promoting awareness to drive improvement.
- Develop, model and implement strategies to improve scheduling capability and adherence and integration with other project phases.
- Facilitate the integration of the AIT schedule with the Carlow 2 Master schedule via Primavera P6 and MS Excel.
- Collaborate with GES/EPCM and teams to achieve commissioning completion, transition and initiation of batch production.
- Critical path analysis and scenario production for time reduction within critical path.
- Reporting of project progress, schedule opportunities and impact to management.
Your Background: To succeed in this role you will have:
- Prior of experience and knowledge in Pharma industry.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities against ambitious timelines. Strong planning ability.
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to work cross-functionally as critical member of site team.
- Good skills in understanding of non-functional requirements of a given functional area to be able to classify and have similar discussions related to requirements with relevant teams.
- Good experience in Waterfall/ agile projects.
- Analytical & Decision-making skills: In this role, one would be required to assess a Projects scope, challenges or issues that might come up, issues/risks that can be avoided, impact of the changes raised which may require sound analytical and prompt decision making skills.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Natasha on 01246 457739 or email firstname.lastname@example.org Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 47087 in all correspondence.