Principal Business Analyst
CK Group is recruiting for a Principal Business Analyst to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Melbourn, Cambridgeshire on a contract basis for 3 months paying up to £550 per day LTD.
Our client is a global pharmaceutical company with a large presence and multiple sites in the UK. They produce innovative medicines across a range of therapeutic areas to enhance the health and lives of their patients.
Located within the South East of England in Melbourn. Melbourn is a large village in the far south west of Cambridgeshire. It is located next to the A10 just north of Royston.
The role will report the Learning Technology and Strategy & Simplification Workstream Lead and work collaboratively within the larger Learning Transformation Programme team. This role will also have a dotted line reporting relationship to the Global Head of Workforce Data Analytics and Insights.
The main purpose of the role will be to:
- Works with Learning Specialists across countries and business areas to capture and analyse business learning analytics data needs with the objective of assessing whether learning is effective and aligned with business goals
- Identify and map learning and business goals (engagement and performance) to the data our platforms can track. Develop a strategic plan that includes the steps needed to meet our learning analytics goals over the longer-term
- Collaborates with Learning SMEs, Solution Architects and other team members to analyse the learning analytics solution architecture options to feed into a Learning Data Analytics Strategy and facilitate the creation of a Learning Data Analytics Roadmap. This will include any integration impacts arising and identification of any new data feeds within the Data Lake
- Assists with the design of learning analytics dashboards within MicroStrategy
- Identify sources of data and assess data quality
- Liaise with IT data lead to ensure future needs are met through the learning technology strategy
- Identify both short and long-term strategies to more fully utilize the LMS and related technologies that may be required in the future to advance our data analytic capabilities
Education, Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Business degree
- Data science expertise.
- Strong detail orientation
- Project management, evaluation, learning technologies administration, reporting and business intelligence experience
- Strong networking, communication and relationship-building skills, with experience of collaborating and sharing knowledge between diverse teams
- Ability to interpret and communicate technical information in business language
- Excellent business engagement and acumen
- Experience of working within Matrix project teams, including virtual working with teams across multiple regions
- Learning and business analysis experience
- Experience of HR Learning and Business Analytics
- Knowledge of MicroStrategy, Workday, JIRA, Box and/or DocuSign and L&D solutions
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Heather on 0191 3848 905 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 46563 in all correspondence.