Process Engineer - Carlow
CK Group are recruiting for a Process Engineer to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Carlow, Ireland on a contract basis for 12 months.
The Company: Our client has a long history of pushing the boundaries of science in order to help fight some the worlds most urgent global health challenges. This role is based at a state of the art biologics operation where they formulate and fill vaccines and biologic products.
The Location: The role is based at our client's site in Carlow, Ireland. Carlow is a fascinating town which pre dates written Irish history, has played a major part in Irish history and even served as the capital of the country in the 14th century.
The Role: The Process Engineer will lead technical manufacturing investigations managing cross functional support from key departments and Global Manufacturing Division where required.
- Lead technical manufacturing investigations, managing cross functional support from key departments and Global Manufacturing Division as required.
- Lead Manufacturing Quality Risk Assessments as per QRM process.
- Technical SME in Manufacturing Processes at Carlow, responsible for writing manufacturing technical reports and investigations.
- Manufacturing Systems SME ( i.e. SAP , MES , Delta V , Pi Historian).
- Lead Customer Complaint investigations co-ordinating and liaising with downstream sites as required.
- Support manufacturing activities through documentation generation, equipment and process investigations associated with non-GMP activities and completion of quality notifications. Provide input to the MES development process team on technical aspects of MES functionality and serve as MES SME within IPT.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher preferred; ideally in a Science, Engineering or other Technical discipline.
- Extensive GMP manufacturing experience required.
- Significant Technical experience in manufacturing processes required.
- Advanced technical report and investigation writing experience required.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Lucy on 01246 457725 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 45020 in all correspondence.