Process Engineer in County Cork
CK Group are recruiting for an Process Engineer to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Innishannon, County Cork on a contract basis for 12 months.
Our client is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products. This position sits within their Manufacturing Division, which consists of a team of dedicated, energetic individuals, committed to being the most trusted supplier of pharmaceuticals and health products worldwide. They have an interdependent global manufacturing network that's committed to delivering a compliant, reliable supply to customers and patients on time, every time, across the globe.
The Location: The role, will be working at our clients site in Brinny which is situated in Cork in South West Ireland. The site is just 30 minutes drive from the centre of Cork and is accessible by bus too.
The main purpose of the role will be to provide operational process support and expertise to the team to manufacture quality pharmaceutical products in accordance to meeting the MMD Priorities of: Compliance, Supply, Strategy and Profit Plan.
Further responsibilities will include to:
- Provide ongoing coaching and support to cross functional team members, to share Engineering best practices.
- Ensure supply of high quality product through ensuring equipment availability, maximise performance through OEE and continuous process improvement initiatives.
- Sound manufacturing/Engineering stewardship, equipment resource planning, maintenance scheduling and control. For example shutdown activities, vendor management, change control.
- Ensure highest Quality & Compliance standards.
- Provide Engineering expertise within a wide range of projects within the manufacturing area, such as the introduction of new equipment, improvement to the filling process etc.
- Knowledge of and experience in applying Lean Six Sigma and Lean methodologies and Engineering excellence through OEE, predictive maintenance planning.
- Demonstrated leadership skills with a continuous improvement focus.
- Project Management Experience leading projects.
- Appropriate 3rd level or engineering trade qualification.
- Desirable: evidence of Continuous Professional Development.
- Desirable: Six Sigma Yellow Belt.
- Desirable: Project management qualification such as Project Management Professional etc.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Alex on 01246 457 718 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference KA44256 in all correspondence.