CK Technical are recruiting for a Process Engineer to join a company in the glass industry at their site based in Ormskirk on a permanent basis.
The Company: Our client is a leading technical glass manufacturer with a global presence and client base.
Location: This role is located in Ormskirk.
Process Engineer Role:
Your main duties will be:
- Providing project engineering services to capital projects to companies worldwide.
- Producing heat & mass balances and develop PFDs and P&IDs .
- Leading HAZOP studies.
- Working closely with R&D and manufacturing to improve processes.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- A degree in Mechanical or Chemical Engineering.
- Experience in and knowledgeof Chemical plant operations and design.
- Knowledge of COMAH, ATEX & H&S regulations.
- The willingness to travel internationally for up to 2 weeks at a time.
Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. For more information or to apply for this Process Engineer position, please contact George Truman on 01246457730 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference 51916.