CK Group are recruiting for a Process Engineer to join a biopharmaceutical company at their site based in Carlow on a contract basis for 12 months.
Company: Our client is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products. They have an interdependent global manufacturing network that's committed to delivering a compliant, reliable supply to customers and patients on time, every time, across the globe.
Location: This Process Engineer role will be based at our clients manufacturing site in County Carlow.
Salary: Up to €42 per hour PAYE, depending upon experience.
Process Engineer Role:
- Provide leadership, cross-functional development and technical expertise to operations team on the aseptic manufacture of biologics and vaccines.
- Responsible for contributing to the Cleanroom Operation and contamination control procedures in IPT including but not limited to: Cleaning and Sanitisation, Garbing, People, Material and Process Flow, and Segregation Procedures.
- Oversee coordination of resources to implement suggestions/ideas of merit within the clean room areas.
- Operational experience within high speed aseptic filling lines and formulations areas.
- Knowledge of regulatory/code requirements to Irish, European and International Codes, Standards and Practices.
- Sterile filling processes and equipment.
- Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology manufacturing processes.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this Process Engineer position, please contact Natasha on 44 1246 457739 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 48626.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in Ireland.