CK Group are recruiting for a Process Engineer to join a global healthcare provider to hospitals, clinics and homes, based in Swindon on a contract basis until the end of 2021.
Company: Our client is the world's number one drug development, delivery and supply partner.
Location: This Process Engineer role will be based at our clients site in Swindon, Wiltshire.
Salary: Up to £47.11 per hour PAYE.
Process Engineer Role:
- Provide technical cleaning process development expertise.
- Provide technical input to ensure both current and new cleaning SOP’s are fit for purpose.
- Liaise with Production in ensuring improvements to cleaning SOPs are completed.
- Support trials within production as defined by cleaning improvementprojects.
- Previous experience working with mixing suspensions.
- Experience in a regulated industry such as pharma, food, cosmetics etc.
- Experience with validation, compiling protocols, IQ/OQ testing documents, and assisting in FAT’s for new equipment.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this Process Engineer position, please contact Julie on 01246 457739 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 50262.
It is essential that applicants holdentitlement to work in the UK.