CK Technical are recruiting for a Process Engineer to join a Pharmaceutical company at their site based in Hatfield on a permanent basis.
The Company: Our client is a leading, global, research and development based pharmaceutical company.
Location: This role is located in Hatfield. The site is easily commutable from Stevenage and North London.
Process Engineer Role: Your main duties will be to provide operational and project engineering support in order to maintain reliable and compliant operation of the manufacturing and packaging equipment at the facility.
Process Engineer duties:
- Provide engineering technical expertise to support the operations of site in accordance with Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) andGood Engineering Practice (GEP).
- Optimisation of Manufacturing and Packaging plant and equipment to ensure reliability and efficiency in terms of cost and availability.
- Deliver improvements to equipment reliability and availability, maintaining metrics and KPI to demonstrate performance.
- Participate in Critical Device/Instrument assessments and development of associated Critical Device lists.
- Management of external contractors for the execution of specialist maintenance activities,including feeding back and monitoring on performance.
- Compile critical equipment information and hierarchies for input onto the site's controlling maintenance management system.
- Advise on equipment selection, participating in detailed design development and working with Technical Services to ensure robust solutions are implemented to ensure reliability.
Your Background: The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- HNC/HND/Degree qualified in a relevant engineering discipline e.g chemical, electrical, mechanical engineering.
- Experience of Oral Solid Dose manufacturing and packaging processes and equipment, including knowledge of commissioning, qualification and validation.
- Membership of appropriate technical body an advantage e.g. ISPE/IMechE/IET.
- Computer literate e.g. Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this Process Engineer position, please contact Emily Mills on 01246 457730 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 50729.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.