Process Equipment Subject Matter Expert - Macclesfield
Jenni at CK Group is recruiting for a Process Equipment Subject Matter Expert to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Macclesfield on a contract basis.
The Company: Our client is one of the worlds leading research driven pharmaceutical manufacturers. They are responsible for the development and manufacture of a range of pharmaceutical products for the treatment of life altering diseases.
Location: This role is located on a state of the art manufacturing facility based in Macclesfield. Their site is easily commutable from Stockport, Stoke-on-Trent, Manchester and Warrington.
The Role: Key Responsibilities include: Process Equipment Subject Matter Expert responsible for:
- Technical direction and Leadership to ensure the complete and appropriate specification, design and delivery of critical process equipment packages in line with Business needs and Project requirements.
- Technical governance to the project delivery organisation throughout the project lifecycle.
- Technical support to the receiving organisation to ensure that specified performance criteria are met during start-up and early operation.
In addition to the governing the design, specification, performance and commissioning & qualification of the process equipment packages within their remit, the SME will consciously also own and champion the overall Operational Lifecycle within their specialist areas e.g.
- Material, People, Cleaning & Waste movement and design implications.
- Specification of ancillary rooms and equipment including storage of change / spare parts.
- Commissioning, Maintenance and Calibration considerations.
- Total lifecycle costs versus Capital costs.
Your Background: To be considered for this role you should have the following skills, knowledge and experience:
- Degree in a scientific or engineering discipline or equivalent.
- Proven level of experience in specifying and successfully delivering GMP Process equipment within the pharmaceutical sector, ideally within an aseptic manufacturing environment with a sound understanding of aseptic processes and associated equipment.
- Strong Collaborator who makes use of his technical networks to develop robust technical solutions.
- High level of Client and Business orientation / understanding.
- Results focused, well developed negotiation and influencing skills.
- Proactive with proven problem-solving skills.
- Strong leadership qualities with motivational ability to direct others.
- High profession standards, holding himself and other in his team to deliver high quality outcomes to committed deadlines.
- Works with integrity and tenacity to do the right thing even under challenging situation.
Please note UK and overseas travel may be required therefore flexibility to spend periods away from the UK may be required.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Jenni on 01438 768 710 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 45153 in all correspondence.