Process Improvement Engineer
CK Group is recruiting for a Process Improvement Engineer to join a global medical technology company in the pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Hull for a 6 month initial contract and has a daily rate of £241 PAYE or £322 Ltd/ Umbrella.The Company:
Our client is a company that supports healthcare professionals in over 100 countries in an effort to improve the lives of their patients. The company takes a pioneering approach to the design of advanced medical products and services by securing wider access to their diverse technologies for more customers globally and by enabling better outcomes for patients and healthcare systems. They hold leading positions in Orthopaedics Reconstruction, Wound Management and Sports Medicine to name a few.
Hull is a port city in East Yorkshire, is named as the UK's City of Culture 2017. The city is at the eastern end of the M62 and can be easily accessed from the rest of the UK motorway network. It has good access from Lincolnshire and the south via the A15 and the Humber Bridge, and can be accessed by the A1079 from York and the North.
The Role Holder provides support to the AWD Service and Repair organization. Responsible for the engineering activities within the Advanced Wound Device service and repair business.
- To support (and deputise for) the Service & Repair Operations Leader.
- To take a leading role in SOP generation and revision to maintain compliance with cGMP's.
- To collate and provide interpretation of service and repair data and performance trends for input into NPD Inputs, PMS and Complaints trending.
- To monitor, extrapolate and trend Service & Repair data using statistical techniques to recommend root cause analysis, investigations and / or CAPA activities.
- To lead the execution of Change Control projects for Service & Repair.
- To perform all activities in compliance with relevant GMP and Quality Systems standards and specifically with FDA Quality System Regulation and ISO 13485.
- To apply high standards of occupational Health & Safety in the workplace to comply with company policy and procedures.
- Bachelor Degree (or equivalent experience) in one of the following disciplines: Biomedical Engineering, Integrated Logistics Support, Electronics Engineering or Mechanical Engineering.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in a medium/high volume regulated industry, preferably with ILS and Project Management experience.
- Experience in Reliability Engineering, particularly in reliability tools / techniques.
- Appropriate work experience in roles focused on cost saving, efficiency, quality and process improvement, statistical analysis, ideally with Product Lifecycle experience of electro-mechanical equipment. Previous experience in a Customer facing role would be an advantage.
- Work experience in MS Office suite, ideally with high skill in MS Excel and experience using SharePoint.
- Project engineering experience in efficiency and process improvement projects utilizing Lean, six-sigma techniques and statistical analysis tools preferably Green Belt trained.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written presentation) and interpersonal skills including the ability to work effectively with all levels of internal and external personnel including external regulatory bodies (FDA).
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Lucy on 01246 457725 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 47415 in all correspondence.