Process Monitoring Data Analytics Technician - Dun Laoghaire
CK Group is recruiting for a Process Monitoring Technician to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Dun Laoghaire on a 12 month contract basis.
The Company: Our client is one of the worlds leading manufacturers of biosimilar and biopharmaceutical products used in the treatment of a wide range of human healthcare conditions from cancer to arthritis. This company are a strong believer in helping patients by developing new treatments and taking them to market via their global network of specialist aseptic manufacturing, packaging and distribution sites.
The Location: This role is located on a state of the art manufacturing facility based in Dun Laoghaire and is a quick 30 minute drive away from the centre of Dublin, or 60 minutes drive from Dublin Airport. The site is easily commutable from Kildare or Wicklow by car and there is a good public transport network if you would prefer to live within Dublin itself. Dun Laoghaire is a vibrant cultural hub in south Dublin which is best known for its maritime history and locally caught sea food.
The Role: This role is to support the execution of the process monitoring program and associated projects. This includes:
- Delivering reports to support annual product reviews.
- Generating analysis to support routine process monitoring program reviews.
- Supporting investigations related to trends on processing monitoring parameters.
- Supporting corporate projects to automate analysis.
- Generate analyses and reports to support annual product reviews.
- Compile data and perform manual analysis where reporting is not automated.
- Write summary reports and complete associated workflows (import, route for review, incorporate comments, route for approval, etc.).
- Create and advance investigation workflows associated with process monitoring trends, including preliminary documentation, reviews with process leads and driving investigations to closure in a timely manner.
- Support process monitoring projects and process development analytics projects including:
- Updating existing monitoring plans and forms.
- Master's degree or Bachelor's degree in the field of Science, Engineering, Data Analytics or Computing/Information Systems.
- Experience in data extraction, statistical analysis and reporting preferably within biotechnology or pharmaceutical industry.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience using software applications such as Spotfire, JMP, Minitab, and PI to extract and analyze data.
- Knowledge of biotechnology manufacturing process and GMP fundamentals.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Lucy Stendall on 01246 457725 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 46037 in all correspondence.