CK Technical are recruiting for a Production Operator to join a leading global chemical solutions company, at their site in Cambridge on a 12 month contract. This is a shift based role with a rotating weekly pattern of three shifts; 6am - 2pm, 2pm -10pm and 10pm - 6am.
Location: This Process Operator role is located in Duxford, Cambridge.
Process Operator Role: Your main duties will be to:
- Ensure all work is carried out safely and all near misses, incidents and accidents are reported/investigated.
- Operate plant machinery to manufacture products.
- Set up batches, checking, weighing and adding materials and physically moving batch materials where required.
- Clean vessels between batches to ensure no cross-contamination of product and/or materials to subsequent batches.
Your Background: The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- A qualification in a Chemistry or Technical based subject or equivalent working experience.
- You will need to be an excellentteam player and be able to easily adapt to changing priorities.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this Process Operator position, please contact CK Technical on 01246457730 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 49378.It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.