Process Safety Engineer - Herts & North London
Rhiann Birch at CK Engineers is currently working with an industry leading Materials Manufacturer to recruit a Process Safety Engineer to work in a multi site role between their Hertfordshire and North London sites (2 sites). This role is working on a full time, permanent basis.
As a Process Safety Engineer you will be responsible for supporting the development and implementation of process safety across two sites. Your responsibilities will include:
- Implementing process safety strategy- Ensuring best practice across both sites in line with all process safety, EHS & occupational hygiene legislation as well as company standards.
- Implementing process safety strategy and supporting training activities across both sites for process safety activities.
- Monitoring and reporting process safety KPIs for both sites.
- Maintaining an up-to-date knowledge & understanding of all relevant legislation and industry standards.
- Supporting all site inspection, audits & operational studies etc. to ensure process safety standards are maintained across all operations.
- Providing expertise and leadership for process safety studies (Incl. hazard studies, process hazard reviews & SIL target assessments) as well as requirements of process safety legislation.
As a Process Safety Engineer, you will have the following qualifications, skill sets & experience:
- Demonstrated experience in a Process Safety function gained within a Materials or Chemical Manufacturing industry or an other Manufacturing environment.
- Experience of writing, updating and implementing new safety policies.
- A NEBOSH qualification or equivalent including a solid understanding of EHS legislation.
- An understanding of some or all of the following is desirable: PUWER / Machine Safety Directive / DSEAR / ATEX regulations.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Process Safety Engineer to join a leading name in Materials Manufacturing at an exciting time of change & development. In return they offer a salary of between £40,000 - £50,000, coupled with excellent benefits including a strong pension scheme, bonus and private healthcare.
For more information or to apply to the role of Process Safety Engineer, please contact Rhiann Birch at CK Engineers on 01438 768 715 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now.
CK Engineers is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference ENG34276 in all correspondence.