Process Safety Engineer
CK Group are recruiting for a Process Safety Engineer to join a biopharmaceutical company at their site based in Clonmel on a contract basis for 11 months.
Company: Our client is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products. They have an interdependent global manufacturing network that's committed to delivering a compliant, reliable supply to customers and patients on time, every time, across the globe.
Location:This Process Safety Engineer role will be based at our clients manufacturing site in Clonmel, County Tipperary.
Salary: Up to €39 per hour, depending upon experience.
Process Safety Engineer Role:
- Participate in project design reviews and HAZOPS for proposed new systems.
- Ensure management of change processes are followed and serve as EHS reviewer for planning of activities impacting existing facility operation.
- Co-ordinate project support from relevant SME's such as Industrial Hygiene, Process Safety, Machinery Safety etc.
- Monitor developments and advice Management on changes in Process Safety/COMAH related Standards and Legislation.
- Extensive experience of EHS, Engineering, or Operational experience in Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Biochemical, Petrochemical or Process related industry.
- Knowledge of HAZOP, ATEX/EPD and Industrial Hygiene.
- Knowledge and experience working with EHS regulations.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this Process Safety Engineer position, please contact Natasha on 44 1246 457739 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 48601.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in Ireland.