Process Safety Engineer
CK Group are recruiting for a Process Safety Engineer to join a company in the animal health and pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Speke on a on a contract basis for 11 months.
- 18.20 per hour
Process Safety Engineer Role:
- Responsible for monitoring and ensuring implementation to ensure site compliance with the COMAH Regulations
- Support site compliance with local regulations e.g. DSEAR ATEX, Pressure Safety regulations etc
- Monitoring and coordinating the implementation of the PSM system
- Responsible for review and approval of specific safety documents including, but not limited to, Site Safety Report, Process Hazard Reviews, Risk Assessments, Change control documents, EHS Event Investigations etc. asapplicable
- Chemical Engineering Degree preferable an alternative engineering degree in a related field possible
- IChemE accreditation to the Professional Process Safety Engineer register preferred.
- Experience with COMAH/DSEAR ATEX preferred
- Any experience within the pharmaceutical industry would be advantagous
Company: Our client specialises in animal health. They advance their vision of food and companionship enriching life by developing innovative solutions that protect and enhance animal health.
Location: This Process Safety Engineer role will be based at our clients site in Speke, Merseyside.
Apply: For more information, please contact Natasha on 01246 457739 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference 49092.