Process Support Specialist
CK Group is recruiting for a Process Support Specialist to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Carlow on a contract basis for 11 months. The role pays €28-€48 per hour depending on experience.
Our client is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products. This position sits within their Manufacturing Division, which consists of a team of dedicated, energetic individuals, committed to being the most trusted supplier of pharmaceuticals and health products worldwide. They have an interdependent global manufacturing network that's committed to delivering a compliant, reliable supply to customers and patients on time, every time, across the globe.
The role is based at our client's site in Carlow, Ireland. Carlow is a fascinating town which pre dates written Irish history, has played a major part in Irish history and even served as the capital of the country in the 14th century. Carlow is located approximately 50 miles from Dublin and has good rail links as well as being close to the N9 & N80 roads.
Responsible for generating and expediting review and approval processes for GMP documentation including but not limited to Quality Notifications, CAPA close out records, IPT Standard Operating Procedures and Standard Work Instructions and change controls.
- Support manufacturing activities through documentation generation, equipment and process investigations associated with non-GMP activities and completion of quality notifications.
- Be a document system expert; this will include document review, approval and document system work flow expedition.
- Support Batch release through timely Quality Notification completion, Interim/summary report generation; meeting batch release requirements.
- Raise CAPA's and conduct investigations. Raise and investigate quality notifications using standard tools and methods, to resolve system issues
- Complete Customer complaint investigations and Change Controls and ensure they are closed out to support production activities in a timely manner in conjunction with the SCM team
- Bachelor's Degree or higher preferred; ideally in a Science, Engineering or other Technical discipline
- Relevant experience and a particular skill set in their area of expertise that adds value to the business; ideally in a manufacturing, preferably GMP setting
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Lucy on 01246 457725 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 46712 in all correspondence.