CK Group are recruiting for a Procurement Associate to join a global pharmaceutical company, based in Chester on a on a contract basis for 12 months.
Up to £28 per hour PAYE, depending upon experience
Procurement Associate Role:• Implement procurement strategy across various countries and categories
- Provide internal and market analytics to support development of strategic category plans, country performance and budget management processes as required
- Support supplier relationship management through development and delivery of performance metrics
- Support management of compliance and non-compliance to the preferred supplier list
- Fluent in English, French, Italian; a 4th language such as Russian is preferred
- Working experience within procurement, preferably within the pharmaceutical industry
- Relevant industry certification is preferred
- Strong understanding of data analytics, category management; expertise in process redesign and continuous improvement, project and performance management
- Hold a degree in a relevant subject or have equivalent working experience
Our client is the world's number one drug development, delivery and supply partner.Location:
This Procurement Associate role will be based at our clients site in Chester, Cheshire.
For more information, please contact the Key Accounts Team on 01438 870011 or email email@example.com. Please quotereference 52264. Entitlement to work in the UK is essential.