CK Group are recruiting for a Procurement Associate to join a biopharmaceutical company at their site based in Hoddesdon, on a contract basis for 6 months.
Company: Our client is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products. They have an interdependent global manufacturing network that's committed to delivering a compliant, reliable supply to customers and patients on time, every time, across the globe.
Location: This Procurement Associate role will be based at our clients manufacturing site in Hoddesdon, Hertfordshire.
Salary: Up to £24 per hour DOE.
- Manage the contractual relationships with vendors.
- Source and select new vendors, potentially through a formal bidding process or RFP.
- Negotiate pricing and terms for services, materials, equipment and/or supplies from vendors.
- Monitor vendor compliance to service level agreements and other contractual terms.
- Conduct supplier and supply market analysis.
- Strong skills in Purchasing, Relationship Management and Contracting,
- Excellent negotiation skills with clear and concise communication.
- Good data analysis skills area required.
- Previous experience in a Procurement role is essential.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this Procurement Associate position, please contact Julie on 01438 870011 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 48024.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.