CK Group are recruiting for a Product Manager to join a Pharmaceutical company at their site based in Surrey on a permanent basis.
Our client is a British pharmaceutical manufacturer focused on CNS and other niche pharmaceutical products.
This role is located in Egham, Surrey.
Product Manager Role:
Your main duties will be:
- The optimisation of a portfolio of varied medicinal products and devices.
- Supporting the integration of new products.
- Regulatory compliance.
- Technical support of the products in the market.
- Advising on artwork changes.
The ideal candidate for this role will have
- Previous experience in product management in the pharmaceutical, chemical ormedical device industry is a must.
- Regulatory experience in pharmaceutical manufacturing would also be required.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- A solid understanding of regulatory affairs would also be desirable.
Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. For more information or to apply for this position, please contact George Truman on 01246 457730 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference 50791.