Product Planning Manager
CK Group is recruiting for a Product Planning Manager to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Dun Laoghaire on a 12 month contract basis and has an hourly rate of up to €56.25
The Company: Our client is one of the worlds leading manufacturers of biosimilar and biopharmaceutical products used in the treatment of a wide range of human healthcare conditions from cancer to arthritis. This company are a strong believer in helping patients by developing new treatments and taking them to market via their global network of specialist aseptic manufacturing, packaging and distribution sites.
The Location: This role is located on a state of the art manufacturing facility based in Dun Laoghaire and is a quick 30 minute drive away from the centre of Dublin, or 60 minutes drive from Dublin Airport. The site is easily commutable from Kildare or Wicklow by car and there is a good public transport network if you would prefer to live within Dublin itself. Dun Laoghaire is a vibrant cultural hub in south Dublin which is best known for its maritime history and locally caught sea food.
The Role: You will have ownership and manage the medium to long term supply plan for respective assigned products. As the Product Planning Manager you will accurately forecast, plan & schedule products ensuring that optimal supply inventory levels are in place to meet demand requirements whilst minimizing scrap risk and optimising and improving reliability, responsiveness and stability of supply.
- Manage medium term and long-term capacity planning activities and ensure appropriate communication/escalation to critical resource owners
- Proactively assess inventory positions (IDP/LDP/FDP/Materials) and execute plans to drive to the targets
- Manage towards a stable Supply Plan and identify root causes and corrective actions in case of deviations
- Ensure timely completion of the Planning cycles
- Develop and present scenario analyses to support decision making in the Supply Chain
- Collaborate with Supply sites to ensure timely supply
- Work closely with the Global Supply Chain lead to ensure market supply
- Work closely with NPI (New Product Introduction) team to manage new product introductions
- Identify scrap risks and take corrective/preventive actions to minimize abnormal scrap
- Own/Manage product specific Life cycle management change controls
- Review and update relevant Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and ensure SOP compliance
- Lead or participate in Continuous Improvement initiatives using problem solving techniques (Operational Excellence, 6s, LEAN)
- Monitor KPI's and define corrective and preventive actions
- Work under minimal direction and understand that work is guided by operational & project objectives
- Independently develop solutions that are thorough, practical & consistent
- Anticipate and prevents potential problems
- Handle diverse scope of issues that require evaluation of a variety of factors (Supply issues, product launch, regulatory filings, transition plans, NCs, CMO, NPIs..)
Your Background: To succeed in this role you will have extensive experience working within supply chain/planning area in pharmaceutical or biotech industries. You will have good knowledge of end to end Supply Chain Planning and be familiar with SAP, Rapid Response, CDOCS, CCMS, QMTS or similar systems.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Natasha on 01246 457739 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 47456 in all correspondence.