CK Group are recruiting for a Production Administrator to join a Chemical company in the Aerospace industry at their site based in Shildon on a contract basis for a period of circa 6 months.
The Company: Our client is a global supplier of paints,coatings, optical products and specialty materials.
Location: This role is located at our client's site in Shildon.
Production Administrator Role: Your main duties will be:
- Assisting the warehouse and production teams with their administrative duties.
- Handling filing and documentation for the teams.
- Reporting and managing daily KPIs.
Your Background: The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Previous experience in administration is a must, ideally in a production environment in the chemical industry.
- Experience in lean techniques would also be advantageous.
- Advanced Excel skills would be highly desirable however a good working knowledge would suffice as internal training is available.
Apply: Entitlementto work in the UK is essential. For more information or to apply for this Production Administrator position, please contact George Truman on 01246 457730 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference 51143.