Production Plant Manager - Chemical
Andrew Bolton at CK Engineers is currently recruiting for a Production Plant Manager to join a specialist Chemical Manufacturer at their site in the Suffolk / Cambridgeshire region on a full time, permanent basis.
This role will be working 8am - 5pm, Monday to Thursday and 8am - 4pm on Friday.
As the Production Plant Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Day-to-day people management of Production Operatives on site including assigning workloads as well as providing training when required.
- Ensuring completion of production planning & scheduling.
- Leading continuous improvement across the plant including introduction of new equipment & modifying existing systems.
- Performing process development & improvement in line with lean / 6 sigma principles including working closely with R&D during scale up of processes.
- Ensuring compliance with quality, H&S and environmental (QHSE) legislation (Incl. NEBOSH).
As the Production Plant Manager, you will have the following qualifications, skills & experience:
- Demonstrated experience in a Production Manager function gained within a Chemical Manufacturing / Processing industry.
- Proven people management or supervisory experience.
- Working knowledge of quality and/or H&S standards. A NEBOSH qualification would be advantageous but it is not essential as otherwise full training to certificate level will be given.
As the Production Plant Manager, this is an exciting opportunity to join a leading specialist Chemical Manufacturer in a role that offers strong career progression and the opportunity for further personal development. In return they also offer a salary of between £32,000 - £50,000 depending on experience, coupled with excellent benefits.
For more information or to apply to the role of Production Plant Manager, please contact Andrew Bolton at CK Engineers on 01438 842 965 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now.
CK Engineers is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference ENG31627 in all correspondence.