Project Automation Engineer
CK Group is recruiting for a Project Automation Engineer to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Carlow on a contract basis for 11 months.
The Company: Our client is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products. This position sits within their Manufacturing Division, which consists of a team of dedicated, energetic individuals, committed to being the most trusted supplier of pharmaceuticals and health products worldwide. They have an interdependent global manufacturing network that's committed to delivering a compliant, reliable supply to customers and patients on time, every time, across the globe.
The Location: The role is based at our client's site in Carlow, Ireland. Carlow is a fascinating town which pre dates written Irish history, has played a major part in Irish history and even served as the capital of the country in the 14th century. Carlow is located approximately 50 miles from Dublin and has good rail links as well as being close to the N9 & N80 roads.
- Reporting to the DeltaV Workstream Lead.
- The Automation Engineer will be responsible for the development of key documentation, test protocols, and for ensuing adherence GAMP practices.
- This candidate will be required to work closely with the Carlow 2 AIT teams responsible for the full Automation and IT scope and with vendors / partners with responsibility for delivery of systems.
- Be part of the DeltaV team contributing to the completion of a large-scale project
- Support the project on a day to day basis for the DeltaV System including: Design and test documentation generation, reviewing and approving
- Supporting of PLC system interfacing with the DCS system
- Design, Review, Approve SDLC deliverables, compliant with MSD standards, to ensure consistent implementation of the validation strategy, including but not limited to:
- Requirements Specification
- Requirements Traceability Matrix
- Functional Specification
- Design Specification
- Code Review
- Test specification/test script
- Work closely with QAIT and ensure their requirements are met in all deliverables
- Participate in Hardware and Software FATs
- Provide input to the development of realistic project schedules and document trackers
- Work closely with suppliers / integrators to ensure compliance with company standards
- Participate in, and support, relevant project meetings
- Liaise with the various stakeholders on the overall project to ensure clear communication between all parties in relation to AIT validation requirements.
- Required to comply with Global Policies, Procedures and Guidelines, regulatory requirements and execute current Good manufacturing Practices (cGMP) in the performance of day to day activities and all applicable job functions.
- Fluent in English, written and verbal
- Demonstrable experience in a similar role, ideally in the Pharmaceutical industry
- Working knowledge of GAMP5
- Excellent knowledge of DeltaV
- Knowledge of the following systems beneficial: PLC/SCADA and OSI PI
- Excellent computer skills, proficient in the use of the following Microsoft tools: Excel, SharePoint, Word and PowerPoint
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Relevant Computer Science or Engineering degree or equivalent
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Lucy Stendall on 01246 457725 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 46274 in all correspondence.