Project Controls Manager
CK Group are recruiting for a Project Controls Manager to join a biopharmaceutical company at their site based in Dun Laoghaire on a contract basis for 12 months.
Company: Our client is one of the worlds leading manufacturers of biosimilar and biopharmaceutical products used in the treatment of a wide range of human healthcare conditions from cancer to arthritis.
Location: This Project Controls Manager role will be based at our clients site in Dun Laoghaire, County Dublin.
Salary:Up to €77 per hour, depending upon experience.
Project Controls Manager Role:
- Support a portfolio of capital projects to support manufacturing operations.
- Develop project funding: Budget, cost and schedule risk analysis, cash flow analysis and data for benchmarking.
- Establish projects in SAP and other programs to facilitate PO generation, invoice payments, cost management and audit review processes.
- Review and analyse cost estimates, bids, change orders, invoices, progress measures etc.
- Hold a Bachelor's Degree, preferably in Engineering, Construction or Quantity Surveying or equivalent working experience.
- Experience in commercial and industrial construction in project controls (i.e. cost control, scheduling and estimating).
- Technical and financial experience working on small, medium and large projects supporting engineering, construction and start up activities or Manufacturing facilities.
- Experience working directly with a biotechnologyor pharmaceutical company.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this Project Controls Manager position, please contact Natasha on 01246 457739 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 49220.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in Ireland.