Project Data Historian Lead
CK Group is recruiting for a Project Data Historian Lead to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Carlow on a contract basis for 11 months.
Our client is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products. This position sits within their Manufacturing Division, which consists of a team of dedicated, energetic individuals, committed to being the most trusted supplier of pharmaceuticals and health products worldwide. They have an interdependent global manufacturing network that's committed to delivering a compliant, reliable supply to customers and patients on time, every time, across the globe.
The role is based at our client's site in Carlow, Ireland. Carlow is a fascinating town which pre dates written Irish history, has played a major part in Irish history and even served as the capital of the country in the 14th century. Carlow is located approximately 50 miles from Dublin and has good rail links as well as being close to the N9 & N80 roads.
The Data Historian Lead will be responsible for the development of key AIT quality documents, such as Quality Assurance (QAPs) and test plans, and for ensuing adherence to the QAPs.
- Technical design lead for the Data Historian and Reporting solution including integration to other systems such as Process Automation and BAS.
- Actively participates in the creation of project deliverables such as design documents, configuration build, installation and validation activities as required by the Automation IT Project Manager.
- Ensure technical delivery of Data Historian and Reporting systems as endorsed by leadership team to meet business objectives.
- Site Data Historian and Reporting platform architecture, system ownership and lifecycle management.
- Defining and maintaining the site Data Historian and Reporting roadmap.
- Responsible for regular communication to project leadership & multi-functional team stakeholders.
- Assures all design & project work is completed in compliance with all Regulatory requirements including, Quality (cGLP/GMP's), EHS, Global Engineering, design & construction directives, requirements & procedures, as well as all Local/Federal Regulatory requirements.
- Supports the project manager on schedule and budget development and control.
- Development of the Data Historian and Reporting team resources for the project and other supporting vendors.
- Supporting development of the Data Historian and Reporting project execution plan, scope of work for the contract firms or specialists, and provide technical guidance during the execution of their work
- Contributes to a high performance culture by recognising and resolving issues as they arise.
- Creates Electronic Dashboards to support Business Information Management.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science or the Life Sciences.
- At least 8 years' experience providing process control and information systems solutions.
- Experience directing system design, configuration and application of business processes in a biopharmaceutical manufacturing environment.
- Experience during project delivery and operations support of Data Historian and Reporting systems. Experience with the following systems is preferred; OSI-PI, PI-AF, RT Reports, Kepware, Factorytalk. Experience with process control systems would also be advantageous.
- Experience with designing information interfaces, data conversion, and network and infrastructure fundamentals.
- Ability to anticipate, evaluate and resolve multiple, simultaneous project issues, delays and problems by utilising technical, project management, and business expertise.
- Ability to translate strategic opportunities and emerging technology solutions into tangible pragmatic executable plans.
- Working knowledge of GAMP software development lifecycle, ANSI/ISA-S88 and S95 industry standards. Thorough knowledge of Pharmaceutical Industry Regulations (cGMP/cGLP, OSHA, EPA/EQB) required.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Lucy on 01246 457725 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 46437 in all correspondence.