Project Engineer (Fire & Safety)
CK Group is recruiting for a Project Engineer (Fire & Safety) to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Brinny on a contract basis for 12 months and has an hourly rate of up to €48.96 depending upon experience.
The Company: Our client has a long history of pushing the boundaries of science in order to help fight some the worlds most urgent global health challenges. This role is based at a state of the art biologics operation where they formulate and fill vaccines and biologic products.
The Location: The role, will be working at our clients site in Brinny which is situated in Cork in South West Ireland. The site can be difficult to get to via public transport.
The Role: As to Project Engineer you will support Fire and Safety Systems function on site on behalf of the Engineering Department. You will also be will be responsible for ensuring there is a strong safety culture and performance in the management of life safety systems.
- Project management of both fire and life safety system improvements driven by continuous improvement, loss prevention recommendations or business needs.
- Support Fire and Safety Technical Specialist with the execution of fire evacuation drills.
- Support Fire and Safety Technical Specialist with fire and safety incidents and corrective actions relating to fire safety systems. This will require sound problem-solving skills and methodology.
- Support change management of fire and safety systems through “Management of change” process as change initiator or approver.
- Support the closure of planned maintenance works and ensure all unplanned works/recommendations are assessed and closed appropriately.
- Set up new fire and safety equipment on maintenance system and implement maintenance routines to ensure high maintenance levels for new building start-ups.
- Support fire safety and egress standard compliance with the completion of building walk downs and completion of emergency egress assessment, highlight actions and review until closure.
Your Background: To succeed in this role you will have a proven track record in delivering projects within the pharma, biotech or medical devices industry. You will also have previous working experience of fire and safety systems.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Natasha on 44 1438 870011 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 47630 in all correspondence.