Project Engineer - Darley Dale
Alex Tosney is recruiting for two Project Engineers to join a leading metals and materials recycling company based in Darley Dale. One of these positions is offering a 2-3 year contract, the other position is a full time permanent vacancy.
The primary responsibility of the Project Engineer is to implement, in a timely and cost efficient manner, the design, construction, installation and commissioning of CAPEX engineering projects which satisfy these proposals, or those of the business plan, from conception to final implementation whilst maintaining a strong focus on health, safety, environmental and energy compliance.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Identify process improvements that will reduce costs, improve plant availability and increase process productivity / performance
Identify problems or areas of potential improvement within processes and propose solutions.
Responsible for initiating, managing and implementing all CAPEX projects across the site.
- Provide project management functions consistent with the business plan.
- Set up meetings as necessary with individual stakeholders or departments within the Company and/or with suppliers and contractors to agree solutions / timescales / resource requirements.
- Produce detailed budgets, drawings, specifications etc. in support of process improvements and projects to ensure timely and successful completion.
For the Project Engineer vacancy you will have the following qualifications and experience:
- Previous experience working as Project Engineer in relevant industries.
- Experience with technical documentation, drawings, specifications and quotes.
- Experience working with external contractors and technical services.
- Experience commissioning projects >£0.5M.
- Achieved a Bachelor Degree or equivalent in Engineering.
- Be competent in Microsoft Office: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Project.
- Knowledge of PLC systems would be advantageous.
- Have a flexible work ethic and be able to work under pressure.
- The ability to deliver/explain/influence strategies to at all level within the business.
For more information or to apply for this Project Engineer position, please contact Alex Tosney on 01246 457718 or email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference TC41578 in all correspondence.