Project Engineer - East Anglia
Emily Mills is recruiting for a Project Engineer at a science lead, speciality care pharmaceutical company on a 12 month contract basis to be based at their site in East Anglia.
The Company: Our client is a multi national pharmaceutical company who focus on rare diseases, multiple sclerosis, oncology and immunology. This role is based Haverhill.
- Provide process engineering design expertise to projects and development work.
- Mass balance generation.
- Identification and assessment of critical process parameters.
- Equipment and in-line item sizing.
- Generation of process and instrumentation diagrams.
- Development of process control philosophies.
- Participating in process safety studies (e.g. HAZOP, SIL) as a subject matter expert.
- Process optimisation studies.
- Provide project management services for the site capital plan.
- Develop engineering solutions to user requirements.
- Assist in the development of cost centre estimates for capital projects.
- Perform equipment and process verification activities.
- A background and experience in chemical process engineering is essential.
- Industry experience in drug substance and drug product manufacturing of licensed pharmaceuticals is desirable.
- Track record of leading small teams and to deliver results to agreed timelines.
- Degree in Chemical and/or Process Engineering.
- Pharmaceutical / GMP Experience.
- Membership of IChemE.
For more information or to apply for this position please contact Emily Mills on 01246 457 710 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference TC44316 in all correspondence.