Project Engineer - Macclesfield
Alex Tosney is recruiting for a Project Engineer to join a biotechnology manufacturer who are one of the worlds leading new medicines research organisations. This is a contract position with an initial term of 12 months based in Macclesfield.
Our client is one of the worlds leading research driven pharmaceutical manufacturers. They are responsible for the development and manufacture of a range of pharmaceutical products for the treatment of life altering diseases.
This role is located on a state of the art manufacturing facility based in Macclesfield. Their site is easily commutable from Stockport, Stoke-on-Trent, Manchester and Warrington.
As a Project Engineer you will be responsible for working with the Project Manager to deliver identified work packages. Further duties include:
- Manage, lead & deliver own portfolio of Work Packages (WP) within the ISO9001 accredited project process. These WP are predominantly multi-disciplined and will have a complex relationship between the functions, local customers, other project Stakeholders and Sponsors to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction and delivery that satisfies internal performance targets.
- Develop & agree the WP scope with the client ensuring that the right solution is identified through constructive challenge.
- Development of WP purchasing strategies.
- Accountable for production of estimates & schedules for WP and manage these against agreed targets by providing accurate budget forecasts, whilst applying appropriate commercial management procedures.
- Ownership of all documents relevant to the WP's managed.
- Accountable for all engineering, SHE and GxP compliance on the WP. Working with the construction engineer to ensure local SHE tours, job freeze audits, SHE / GxP investigations and SSOW audits are in place and completed.
The ideal candidate for this role with have a degree or equivalent qualification in an engineering or related discipline and be a member of a professional body (IMechE/IET). Chartership and experience of high value projects within a GXP environment is essential.
This role is offering an hourly pay rate of up to £38phr for a 12 month contract.
For more information or to apply for this Project Engineer position, please contact Alex Tosney on 01246 457 718 or firstname.lastname@example.org Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference TC42690 in all correspondence.