CK Group is recruiting for two Project Engineers to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Brinny on a contract basis for 12 months.
The Company: Our client has a long history of pushing the boundaries of science in order to help fight some the worlds most urgent global health challenges. This role is based at a state of the art biologics operation where they formulate and fill vaccines and biologic products.
The Location: The role will be working at our clients site in Brinny which is situated in Cork in South West Ireland. The site is just 30 minutes drive from the centre of Cork and is accessible by bus too.
The Role: The role of the Project Engineer is to Project Manage and Task Supervise Projects on behalf of the Engineering Department so that Projects are carried out in a compliant manner with all Site Procedures, Global Engineering standards and specifications.
The role involves executing a large range of Projects from Facilities to Utilities and ensuring contractors perform and deliver to scheduled and budgeted expectations. Projects to be executed using our defined Project Execution Strategy. The incumbent will be responsible for ensuring there is a strong safety culture and performance in the execution of capital projects.
The Project Engineer will report to the Engineering Projects Lead and will work closely with Area owners and Permit issuers. They will ensure all RAMS and Permits are correctly populated and approved for Project Works.
- Develop project plans and successfully execute them according to established schedule, cost and performance standards.
- Track and report progress by issuing regular Scorecards and Schedule updates.- Ensure accountability of all project personnel on responsible projects.
- Manage design, construction, commissioning and qualification, schedule and cost in collaboration with other project team members, operations personnel, outside contractors and suppliers.
- Take an active part in the evaluation and selection of external partners such as engineering consultants and contractors. Collaborate with and manage external consultants and contractors in building projects to ensure that project tasks and deliverables are being achieved.
- Liaise with Area Owners to ensure operational requirements are included in all Project related interruption and outages.
- Liaise with key stakeholders and ensure buy in up front on project requirements and impact on stakeholders dept/area during and after execution.
- Follow site Project Execution guidance standard and Portfolio Management Office tools and templates as required.
- Generate Handover criteria for customers and ensure that Project Handover files are received and filed per company requirements.
- Develop Charters with Customers for approval.
- Create MOC, SOW, URS and RFC documents for Projects.
- Manage Enablon's and close in a timely manner.
- Ensure the maintainability of new and modified installations.
- Ensure all work is conducted within EHS guidelines and standards and all works conforms to Company's EHS policy.
- Act as company POC for OEP run Projects and support other programs on site as required.
- Manage costs by forecasting and monitoring spend on projects.
- Create Snag lists and ensure Projects are completed to a high standard of Quality.
- 5+ Yrs. working in a similar role with relevant experience in the project management of capital projects in a high-tech industry, preferably in Pharma/Bio Pharma.
- Degree or 3rd Level Qualification (Engineering).
- Desirable to have qualification in Project Management.
- Desirable evidence of Continuous Professional Development.For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Natasha on 44 1246 457739 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 47413 in all correspondence.