CK Group are recruiting for a Project Engineer to join a pharmaceutical company at their site based in Deeside on a permanent basis.
The Company: Our client is a leading contract and development organisation for the pharmaceutical industry.
Location: This role is located in Deeside which is commutable from Chester, Liverpool and North Wales.
Project Engineer Role: Your main duties will be to:
- Assist in the implementation and provide input into the Maintenance Administration System.
- Knowledge of project initiation and planning.
- Use of the PM system in conjunction with Safety Work Permits, Risk Assessments & Method Statements.
- Troubleshoot equipment breakdowns and report accordingly.
- Carrying out site maintenance asrequired.
- Use of CAPA and Change Control in conjunction with Quality GMP systems.
- Ensure that written records for work undertaken are kept in accordance with cGMP and company procedures.
Your Background: The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- HNC or equivalent qualification in an Engineering subject area.
- At least 5 years’ experience of working in a pharmaceutical controlled Engineering environment.
- Good understanding and application of cGMP and regulatory requirements.Apply: Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. For more information or to apply for this Project Engineer position, please contact George Truman on 01246 457730 or email@example.com. Please quote reference 51516.