Emily Mills is recruiting for a Project Engineer to join a leading chemical and gas manufacturer at their site in Birmingham.
Our client is a world leader in gases, technologies and services for Industry and Health. They are present in 80 countries with approximately 65,000 employees and serves more than 3.5 million customers and patients.
- The main purpose of the role will be to prepare and control engineering projects to ensure they are completed within set budgets.
- Developing technical proposals for installation including budget costs to meet customer requirements.
- Manage the installation of technical solutions to meet customer expectations.
- Prepare requirements documents for external contractors to facilitate quotation.
- Liaising between the project manager and the technical disciplines involved in a project.
- Ensuring that all the standard project documentation (including drawings, bills of materials, balance sheets and workflow control forms) is in place at each stage of the process and that it is accurate.
- Schedule preparation, pre-planning and resource forecasting for engineering and other technical activities related to the project.
- Assuring the accuracy of financial forecasts and adherence to project schedules along the entire execution of the project, from cradle to grave.
- Ensuring that projects are completed according to project plans, especially with regards to cost and delivery time.
- Managing project team resources, training and developing extensive project management experience and expertise.
- Liaising with other technical entities within the company and with other departments within the organization.
Bachelor Degree (Hons) / HND in Mechanical Engineering or suitable mechanical engineering experience with knowledge of industrial gas systems.
Alternatively, an Electrical Engineer profile with knowledge of industrial gas systems and exposure to small scale projects.
The company is offering a competitive salary for this permanent position.
For more information or to apply for this Project Engineer position, please contact Emily Mills on 01246 457 710 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 46322 in all correspondence.