CK Technical are recruiting for a Project Engineer to join a leading metals and materials recycling company at their site based in Matlock on a permanent basis.
Our client is a partner to the world’s largest producer and recycler of lead.
Project Engineer Role: Your main duties will be:
- Identify problems or areas of potential improvement within processes
- Provide project management functions
- Set up meetings as necessary
- Produce detailed budgets, drawings, specifications etc.
- Identify potential suppliers and contractors
The ideal candidate for this role will have
- proven experience as a project manager
- have worked in a heavy, manual industry before
- experience of managing CAPEX budgets
- 45,000 per annum
Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. For more information or to apply for this Project Engineer position, please contact Emily Mills on 0146457710 or email, quoting job ref 47708