CK Group is recruiting for a Project Engineer to join a company in the pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Blackpool on a contract basis for 12 months.
The Company: Our client has one of the world's most comprehensive portfolios of orthopaedic and neuro products and services for joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine, neuro, cranio-maxillofacial, power tools and biomaterials.
The Location: Blackpool is a coastal resort on the Lancashire coast in North West England. The town is situated on the Irish Sea, 15 miles northwest of Preston, 27 miles north of Liverpool, 28 miles northwest of Bolton and 40 miles northwest of Manchester. Blackpool offers many attractions including Blackpool Tramway, Pleasure beach and Blackpool Tower. Blackpool can be reached via the M55 from the M6 and there are local bus services which run from Preston, Lancaster, Nelson, Southport and Fleetwood.
The Role: The Project Engineer will work within the Facilities Team & HSE Department. Reporting to the Regional Facilities Manager in Facilities Department, the Project Engineer/Manager will be responsible for projects and facilities and must have a solid background in Air Conditioning systems.
Key Responsibilities: Project Management of Site Projects including:
- Project scoping.
- Cost estimation.
- Construction/Installation Supervision.
- Managing facilities service contracts.
- Ensuring the site facilities are maintained in good order.
- Provide technical support to production and other departments.
- Supervise and liase with external facility contractors.
- Work in a proactive manner to improve safety awareness and metrics.
- Prepare budgets within the area and control expenditure.
- Keep up-to-date on technical innovations, advise on same and implement where appropriate.
- Play part in continuous improvement within engineering department.Your Background:
- A science or engineering primary degree.
- A minimum of 5-10 years projects experience in a cGMP environment with demonstrated ability to support customers and manage projects.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experience working in an IMB/FDA regulated environment is essential.
- Good knowledge of GMP requirements with respect to automation activities.
- A proven track record in the management of Projects and Facilities.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Lucy on 01246 457725 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 46439 in all correspondence.