CK Group is recruiting for a Project Engineer to join a company in the pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Leeds on a contract basis for 12 months and has a hourly rate of £41.44 LTD Company.
Our client is a multinational medical devices, pharmaceutical and consumer packaged goods manufacturing company who offer the worlds most comprehensive portfolio of orthopaedic and neuro products and services for joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine, neuro, cranio-maxillofacial, power tools and biomaterials.
The role is based at our client's state of the art R&D and production facility in Leeds. This site is a short distance from the M621 and is easily commutable on public transport as it is a short distance from Leeds city centre.
Provide an appropriate level of innovative skill and knowledge in specific technical areas, which have been defined as major business opportunities or interests, and to assist in the creation products within these areas, which successfully meet customer and company needs. Contribute on the EU Medical Device Regulation transition program across the Joint Reconstruction business.
- Responsibility for specifying product designs and influencing the choice of raw materials, processes and equipment necessary to develop and manufacture products.
- Responsibility as project lead for aspects of the overall program or maintenance of existing products.-To provide cover as required for other Bioengineers.
- To adhere to the company’s procedures as detailed in the SOP manual.
- Provide a world-class service to customers, both within and without R&D.
- Supporting regulatory submissions for existing products in strategic markets.
- May handle several projects concurrently depending in the magnitude of each.
- Will meet delivery promise in terms of budget and timescales.
- Work within a small team of the R&D Group which consists typically of 2, 3 or 4 Bioengineers with appropriate supervision.
Bachelor's Degree (or equivalent) in engineering or science subject, with 4 years' experience in a relevant technical area. MSc/MEng/MBA is preferred. An understanding of commercial considerations and creative R&D ability is essential for the job holder.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Kate Edwards 0191 384 8905 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 47102 in all correspondence.