Project Manager - Dun Laoghaire
CK Group is recruiting for a Project Manager to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Dun Laoghaire on a contract basis for 12 months initially.
The Company: Our client is one of the worlds leading manufacturers of biosimilar and biopharmaceutical products used in the treatment of a wide range of human healthcare conditions from cancer to arthritis. This company are a strong believer in helping patients by developing new treatments and taking them to market via their global network of specialist aseptic manufacturing, packaging and distribution sites.
The Location: This role is located on a state of the art manufacturing facility based in Dun Laoghaire and is a quick 30 minute drive away from the centre of Dublin, or 60 minutes drive from Dublin Airport. The site is easily commutable from Kildare or Wicklow by car and there is a good public transport network if you would prefer to live within Dublin itself. Dun Laoghaire is a vibrant cultural hub in south Dublin which is best known for its maritime history and locally caught sea food.
The Role: Responsibilities will include:
- Support portfolio management of the New Product Introductions to the site as applied to QC organisation.
- This includes project prioritization, resources management, status management and external communication.
- Project planning for new QC equipment introduction, identifying key milestones and tracking of same from procurement through to equipment validation and approval of equipment for use.
- Project planning for Analytical Method Transfers, identifying key milestones and tracking of same through to delivery and completion.
- Project Management of complex (larger, interdisciplinary or site wide) projects/initiatives, including: o Arrange agreement among the project team, customers, stakeholders and management on the goals of the project. o Have a controlled scope in place, that is understood by all stakeholders and maintained throughout completion of the project. o Develop a plan that addresses quality, objective, scope, cost, schedule, resources and responsibilities - to organize the project, and measure progress against schedule and budget. o Effectively communicate with everyone involved in the project. o Execute prudent risk and issue management. Owns the change control if applicable. o Motivate, support and direct project team members, and inspire teamwork though Operational Excellence.
Your Background: The knowledge and skills necessary to perform the duties of this position are typically acquired through the following combination of education, experience and knowledge or the equivalent and would ideally include the following:
- Be skilled in matrix working where resources are not under direct control.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering/Science related discipline. (MSc/MBA advantageous).
- Prior experience as Project Manager in an International, Pharmaceutical or Supply Chain Environment.
- Experience in MS Office, MS Project, Change Control & Document Management Systems.
- Basic knowledge of Finance, Information Technology, Supply Chain, and Operational Excellence Preferred Requirements. Experience with project managing of QC labs would be an advantage.
- Project management certification advantageous.
- Proven PM experience, ability to work independently, motivate and influence others, good communication, planning and organisation skills, technically minded, ideally from a similar industry sector but manager is open to other areas.
- Candidate needs to be able to use Microsoft project.
- Spotfire - would be advantageous.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Jenni on 01438 768 710 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 45527 in all correspondence.