Project Manager - Staffordshire
Emily Mills is currently recruiting for a Project Manager to join an Engineering Solutions company at their site in Staffordshire on a full time permanent basis with a competitive salary on offer.
Our client specialises in engineering design, project management and technical consulting for clients in the food, brewing, drinks, life sciences and advanced technology sectors. They are a division of a global engineering & technical services organisation.
The Role: As a Project Manager you will be responsible for:
- Taking a verbal brief from a client and turn it into a well-managed design and construction project along the EPCM guidelines.
- Planing, managing and monitoring the design, specification, procurement and construction phases of multi-disciplined engineering projects.
- Management of project interfaces between technical, operational & senior management work streams and acting as the project lead.
- Planning, scheduling, monitoring and reporting project timelines using appropriate tools to meet critical milestones.
- Proactive management of change in project scope, identifying potential risks to delivery, cost or schedule, and devising contingency plans.
The right candidate will have the following skills:
- Ability to write detailed reports, minutes of meeting, cost tracking and scheduling reports, critical path plans, project / governance reporting, project risk register.
- An understanding of multi-disciplined engineering projects ie mechanical, electrical, automation & civil engineering disciplines
- Experience as a Project Manager, with specific experience in FMCG or related manufacturing industry.
- Contract management and knowledge of common contract types (IMechE, FIDIC, NEC, JCT, IChemE etc.).
- Professional qualification (degree, HND, HNC etc).
- Experience in delivering projects under the Construction (Design and Management) Regulations.
- Recognised Project Management Qualification.
- IOSH Managing Safely / NEBOSH General Certificate / NEBOSH Construction Certificate.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Emily Mills on 01246 457710 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 45484 in all correspondence.