Emily Mills at CK Technical is recruiting for a Project Manager to join a company in the pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Hatfield on a permanent basis.
Our client is a leading, global, research and development based pharmaceutical company.
This role is located in Hatfield. The site is easily commutable from Stevenage and North London.
- Successful delivery of assigned engineering projects to meet strategic business objectives.
- Ensuring all Project Management documentation has been compiled and approved.
- Project Proposal.
- Project Charter.
- Project Execution Plan (PEP).
- Procurement and Contract administration.
- Confirming Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) are employed, including activities determined from user requirement specifications through to qualification approval.
- Management of multi-disciplinary teams and coordination of contractors, ensuring safe systems of work are adopted throughout the project implementation phase.
- Ensuring project compliance with legal requirements including CDM, building regulations and planning consents.
- Leading quality and engineering change control processes for aligned projects.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Bachelors or Master's degree within Building Services or Mechanical Engineering (or similar).
- Professional Project Management certification (CAPM/PMP or equivalent).
- Chartered Engineer (or working towards Chartered status).
- Professional membership (IMechE, CIBSE, IET, PMI, APM, ISPE or similar).
- Practical project experience of cGMP manufacturing cleanrooms and HVAC systems within MHRA/FDA regulated facilities.
- Practical project experience of pharmaceutical manufacturing and packaging equipment.
- Practical knowledge of legal requirements relating to CDM and Building Regulations.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Emily Mills on 01246 457710 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 46935 in all correspondence.