CK Group are recruiting for a Project Manager to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Walton Oaks, Surrey on a contract basis for 6 months.
The hourly rate for this role is up to £33.78 PAYE.
The Company: Our client is one of the largest bio-pharmaceutical companies operating in the UK. They are committed to helping the UK develop the talent it needs to achieve the aspiration of being a global leader in life sciences, from the school classroom to PhDs. They are committed to working with the NHS, academia and other healthcare organisations to improve the delivery of healthcare and achieve the best health outcomes for people in the UK.
The Location: The Walton Oaks site is situated a 30 minute walk from the nearest train station in Betchworth which provides regular trains to Redhill and Reading. Walton Oaks is also easily accessed by car as the site is just a few minutes off the M25.
Tadworth, just 2.4 miles from site is a town in Surrey near to Ashtead, Banstead, Betchworth http://betchworth.surrey-towns.co.uk/, Epsom and Reigate. Tadworth boasts great places to stay http://tadworth.surrey-towns.co.uk/accommodation.asp as well-established pubs, restaurants, attractions, activities, events and much more.
The Role: The Global Operations Services Project Manager will work across IDM & AFME in relation to Commercial Operations owned platforms and processes. The role will manage multiple projects across multiple markets in the region in partnership and collaboration with a matrix Global Commercial Operations Organisation.
Working in a global matrix organisation, the role will need an individual with solid stakeholder management skills with the ability to communicate effectively cross functional teams.
- Extensive project management experience - PMP/Agile/Prince 2 other professional qualifications would be an advantage.
- CRM/Veeva/Reporting platforms Experience will be an advantage.
- Knowledge of process improvement methodologies would be desirable: Six Sigma, Lean, other.
- Experience in leading and contributing in end to end projects in a cross functional environment is essential.
- Experience in managing and communicating with senior stakeholders in a matrix organisation.
- Demonstrated understanding of the value of change management.
- Positive mindset and desire to find solutions when presented with challenges.
- Excellent verbal and written English is required.
- Strong team player with experience in virtual working beneficial.
- Commercial Operations support experience.
- Pharmaceutical experience preferred.
- Understanding of pharma legal/compliance requirements.
- Self-motivated and has the ability to take ownership and accountability when delivering key projects.
- Very high IT literacy & numeric skills.
- Willingness & ability to travel when required.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Kate Edwards a on 0191 3848905 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 46359 in all correspondence.