CK Group is recruiting for a Project Mnager to work with our client who are a global healthcare provider to hospitals, clinics and homes. The role will be based in Bathgate for an initial period of 6 months and has a hourly rate of £21.70 PAYE.
As the world's number one drug development, delivery and supply partner with over 80 years of experience, our client has helped thousands of innovators by optimising and manufacturing thousands of pharmaceutical, biologic, consumer health and beauty products by utilizing their superior and innovative drug delivery technologies to improve their value to patients and consumers.
Bathgate is a town in West Lothian, Scotland, 5 miles west of Livingston and adjacent to the M8 motorway.
The Role:To lead and Project Mange assigned projects ensuring successful adherence and completion to help reduce the sites aged debt.
- Under own direction take lead on an assigned project, including planning, monitoring and tracking and reporting to ensure successful adherence and completion
- Under own direction manage the department team and ensure the co-ordination and management of actions
- Produce minutes and actions for client meetings/teleconferences/client visits to support own assigned projects or PM team.
- Will review contracts, investigate and propose solutions for disputed invoices and effectively manage invoice queries to ensure timely resolution and payment
- Will represent the site in reporting on Project Status
- Educated to a high level, typically Bachelor degree level (or equivalent) in a related field or good educational standard with relevant practical experience.
- 2 to 5 years' experience in a customer service or appropriate business-related area
- Professional Project Management Qualification or a able to demonstrate through experience or previous roles.
- Good Time Management/Organisational skills adopting a committed approach to providing a high level of customer service.
Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. For more information or to apply for this position, please contact CK Group on 01438 870011 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference number 47698