Project Quality Manager - Macclesfield
Julie at CK Group is recruiting for a Project Quality Manager to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Macclesfield on a 12 month contract basis.
The Company: Our client is one of the worlds leading research driven pharmaceutical manufacturers. They are responsible for the development and manufacture of a range of pharmaceutical products for the treatment of life altering diseases.
Location: This role is located on a state of the art manufacturing facility based in Macclesfield. Their site is easily commutable from Stockport, Stoke-on-Trent, Manchester and Warrington.
The Role: The Project Quality Manager (PQM) works in partnership with the Project Manager to ensure that the necessary management processes to deliver high quality project outcomes across all areas of the project.
- Create a Project Quality culture - 'Right First Time' in everything we do, and obtain personal commitment from all team members.
- Ensure that Quality Control resources and strategies are employed throughout project lifecycle (e.g. Supply Chain, construction, commissioning, handover)
- Develop, own and deliver Project Quality Plan & Quality Control Strategy
- Develop, own and deliver the Project audit programme (include 3rd party audits)
- Provide monthly reporting in the areas of Audit and non-conformance reporting
- Provide proactive identification and rectification of Project quality non-conformances
- Verify through monitoring, surveillance and review the effectiveness and implementation of the project delivery, (all project delivery elements, include both client and consultants / Contractors).
- Contribute to procurement management activities, especially the ITT process and review and approval of consultant / contractor PQPs and ITPs.
- Collaborate with the Design Manager to develop the handover / turnover documentation requirements and outline the register of expected handover documents.
- Plan and ensure rapid closure of Project improvement activities (NCNs, Lessons Learned Actions, etc.
- Professional/academic qualification in Construction, Mechanical, Electrical, or Process.
- Membership of an appropriate Quality professional body (CQI/IQA/TWI preferred)
- Auditor trained (IRCA Lead preferred)
- Certificate/diploma in Quality Management preferred
- Proven extensive knowledge of Project delivery and Quality management in Construction and Process Projects
- Experience of working with Design and Fit-out Contractors in a highly regulated environment ( ideally GMP environment) .
- Strong collaborator with ability to create and maintain effective working relationships and willing to challenge behaviours and actions
- Demonstrated practitioner of practical problem solving.
- Detail focused completer/finisher with a result focused mindset
- Strong leadership qualities with motivational ability to direct others
- High profession standards, holding himself and other in his team to deliver high quality outcomes to committed deadlines
- Works with integrity and tenacity to do the right thing even under challenging situation
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Julie on 01438 723500 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 45410 in all correspondence.