George Truman at CK Technical is recruiting for a Python Developer to join a software company in the medical devices industry at their site based Oxford on a permanent basis.
Our client is a software house that develops digital care products.
This role is located in South Oxford. The site is easily commutable from around Oxford and surrounding areas.
Your main duties will be to:
- Work with internal customers to identify product requirements.
- Develop data extraction tools.
- Use SQL, ORM and Flask based applications to build data interfaces.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Conducting and participating in code reviews.
- Working alongside the rest of the technical team to identify opportunities to improve the product.
- Ensuring security and data permissions are up to date.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- An in-depth knowledge of Python programming (including Panda and Numpy) and databases (MySQL).
- Experience with Cloud database solutions.
- Experience in a Linux environment.
- Any knowledge and experience with PyTest, Flask, Docker, Spark, C++, Amazon RDS or Redshift experience would be beneficial.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact George Truman on 01246 457736 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 47407 in all correspondence.