CK Group are recruiting for a QA Administrator to join a biotechnology group on a full time, permanent basis at their site in Southampton.
Location: This role is located in Eastleigh, Southampton.
As a QA Administrator, you will be responsible for:
- Loading controlled documents onto Entropy
- The administration of the change control process
- Supporting the NCR process
- Providing Entropy training for non-QA staff
- Participation in QA/RA activities and team meetings
- Previous experience of controlling QMS documentation.
- Experience of working in an ISO 9001/ISO 13485 environment
Apply: Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. For more information or to apply for this QA Administrator position, please contact Phoebe Walker on 01246 457730 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference 51571.