CK Technical are recruiting for a Quality Engineer to join a diagnostic company at their site based in Southampton on a contract basis for 3 months.
Our client is a rapidly growing, international diagnostics group. The main industries that they supply into are the human medical, life science, food and industrial markets.
This quality engineer role is located at our client's site in Southampton.
Quality Engineer Role:
Your main duties will be:
- Supporting the production team for the manufacture of diagnostic kits.
- Testing systems and procedures to ensure they meet technical standards.
- Identifying technical issues and getting to the root of the problem.
- To recommend solutions that'll improve product durability and overall performance.
- Monitoring the entire production cycle and reporting on malfunctions.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- A degree in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering.
- Proven experience working as a Quality Engineer.
- Experience of working with invitro diagnostics is a must.
For more information or to apply for this Quality Engineer position, please contact Emily Mills on 01246 457730 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 48002.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.