CK Group are recruiting for QA Specialists to join a biotechnology company at their site based in Camberley on short term contract basis.
QA Specialist Role: Your main duties will be to contribute to activities relatedto the quality compliance for the design, manufacture, sale and global distribution of products.
Duties will include to:
- Support internal and external audits.
- Generate, review and amend quality documents.
- Contribute to supplier qualityactivities.
- Provide quality support to other departments.
Your Background: The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- At least a Bachelor's degree in a relevant scientific or engineering discipline.
- A broad knowledge of ISO 9001, ISO 13485 and 21 CFR Part 820 regulations.
- Experience in In-vitro diagnostic devices is highly desirable
- Audit experience.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this QA Specialist position, please contact Phoebe Walker on 01246 457737 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 49559.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.