Novacyt, supported by the CK Group, are recruiting for a QA Specialist to join the company at a pivotal point in their growth. This is an exciting opportunity supporting the roll out of new COVID related testing products.
This role is a permanentposition and would be based at their Camberley site.
- 30,000 - £35,000 per annum
This role is located in Camberley.
QA Specialist Role:
Your main duties will be to contribute to activities related to the qualitycompliance for the design, manufacture, sale and global distribution of products.
Duties will include:
- Supporting internal and external audits.
- Generate, review and amend quality documents.
- Contribute to supplier quality activities.
- Reviewing technical, regulatory and QMS documents including CE marking technical files.
- Providing quality support to other departments.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- At least a Bachelor's degree in a relevant scientific or engineering discipline.
- A broad knowledge of ISO 9001, ISO 13485 and 21 CFR Part 820 regulations.
- Experience in In-vitro diagnostic devices.
- Audit experience.
For more information or to apply for this QA Specialist position, please contact CK Technical on 01246 457730 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 49165
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.